Job Opportunity at Altar'd State in Columbiana Centre
Posted Wed, Apr 21
Reporting to the Store Leadership, the Brand Representative drives revenue and provides guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
- Provides excellent guest service by anticipating guest’s needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to the Altar’d State service standards
- Acknowledges, interacts and builds relationships with guests; creates guest loyalty
- Communicates effectively with store management and guests
- Treats others fairly, with respect, and values differences; does not pass judgment on potential guests
- Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by management with a guest focus
- Is able to locate merchandise effectively and maintain organization
- Is able to perform register transactions quickly and efficiently
- Is able to process transactions accurately, as well as handle cash and provide change without error
- Adheres to loss prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect Company assets
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using Altar’d State’s time and attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Must be 18 years of age
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require prolonged standing, sitting, reaching, kneeling and / or squatting frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders, climb and descend stairs frequently, depending on location. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly without assistance.