The Store Fulfillment Associate is responsible for processing incoming customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, including picking merchandise, confirming the order, packing and shipping. The Store Fulfillment Associate plays a key role in executing our “relentless Customer Care” policy with our on-line and in-store “Yes! We Have It” customers. This position operates in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and is a non-exempt position.
Essential Job Functions:
* Pick, pack and ship daily customer orders according to published standards and deadlines
* Monitor order and re-stock shipping supplies
* Maintain complete records of picking, packing and shipping activities
* Set up and maintain/organize work area
* Support other store functions as needed
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Read and speak fluent English; Ability to read and adhere to all policy and procedure manuals
Office Focused requirements:
* Able to work quickly and accurately in a deadline driven environment; Able to multi-task and organize large volumes of work; Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Comfortable with technology, including smartphones, tablet computers and Windows-based operating systems
* Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic; Solid organization skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs at floor level or team lift
* Ability to push/pull receiving equipment weighing up to 500 lbs. such as rolling flats, z-racks and pallet jacks
* Ability to operate a computer and other electronic equipment such as scanning guns
* Ability to stand for long periods of time; Ability to twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor, shelves, racks and hooks and place items on floor, shelves, racks and hooks; Ability to work at a safe and steady pace.