Job Opportunity at BoxLunch in Columbiana Centre
Posted Mon, Sep 6
We’re looking for music and pop culture fanatics to help create the best experience for our customers. As a BoxLunch Key Holder, you’ll be a huge part of our success by supporting the store leadership team in providing the best customer experience, ensuring that fellow fans are able to get their hands on the merch they love. You’ll use your fandom knowledge to help train new recruits and ensure their success, while also supporting your Store Manager in daily operations and meeting sales targets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return. They’ll be impressed by your product knowledge, customer experience skills and use of the Force
- Step in and step up when needed. You’ll provide leadership support and help run the store when your Manager gets pulled away
- Understand store sales plan and comp sales goals, and help drive sales by increasing key KPIs: UPT and ADT
- Cover the sales floor zone and ensure that assigned areas are up to visual standards. You’ll also help in the opening and closing of the store
- Work the register; you’ll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to drive add on sales. We’ll need you to also be able to close out the register and communicate and shortages or overages to your Store Manager
- Assist with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, & merchandising mix
- Let your voice be heard! You’ll communicate fashion & music trend information to management and respective HQ partners
- While we welcome wizards, we don’t like it when spells are stolen. You’ll work with Store Management to ensure there’s no misuse of spells and wizardry around theft.
- Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you’ll help keep the stock room organized and the store tidy.
- Any other activities as assigned by your Store Leader
For full details, click 'Learn More' below.