Posted Fri, Mar 29
Essential Duties and Responsibiities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the Store Manager in coordinating Storoe activities in order to achieve Store sales plan and profit.
- Provide leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of guies servicce are being provided.
- Effectively merchandise, sign and price Store in accordance with Company guidelines
- Manage loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assist Manager in completing all sales and inventory paperwork.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years supervisory experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be at lease 18 years of age.
- Flexible schedule and able to work 20 hours per week minimum.