The Store Representative is an hourly position that reports directly to the Store Leader. This position is assigned to one specific location. Base Pay includes a weekly paycheck at an agreed upon hourly rate.
1. Discuss Garra products and services with potential guests, and attempt to sell products and services in order to meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
2. Obtain and service guests at assigned location
3. Ensure appropriate waivers and disclosures are signed and maintained according to company policy
4. Instruct guests on the proper use of equipment to prevent injury or damage to person or equipment
5. Build rapport with guests and create the “Experience” by providing interesting information and facts, asking questions, and maintaining guest satisfaction while they’re in the spa
6. Maintain a positive, upbeat, and smiling demeanor while on company time
7. Obtain payment from guests for services and products according to company policy
8. Handle all monies according to company policy
9. Abide by weekly schedule provided by Business Leadership Team
10. Any other responsibilities assigned by the Store Leader or Business Leadership Team
-Sales experience a Plus!
-Reliable transportation and strong attendance record
-Must be able to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Garra Spas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco and Drug Free Workplace.
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com or come into the store to complete application.
Located aross from Foot Locker